The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother's day to all mothers in the world. It is my 9th year celebrating Mother's Day. My kids are too young to go out shopping but I have been getting handmade mother's day card since 2004 from Deena and Dinie. However, I am sad to say that for the first time this year, i am away during mother's day. Right this moment, as I am typing this, I am in Keningau invigilating a Reading Test for UMS off campus students. I came to Keningau on Friday and will leave for home around 2pm today. I am teaching PLUMS, Keningau English for Academic Reading and Writing. How I am looking forward to going home (not only because it's mother's day). Actually I haven't seen Azhar since 30th April and Daniel and Delailah since 4th of May. ( Deena and Dinie last seen 8th May ). Why? ... Will tell you later, because I need to go round the room to see my students answering my paper.

Before I leave (got this nice but funny SMS last night)
TO ALL MOTHERS :
It's NORMAL when you're in your 20s, you'll look very 'MENGANCAM'.
When you're in your 30s, you begin to behave 'BERMACAM-MACAM'.
When you turn 40s-50s, you'll feel 'TERANCAM' & sadly,
when you reach above 60s, orang lansung tak boleh 'CAM'!!!
Anyway, Happy Mother's day!
Hope we'll all maintain 'MENGANCAM'!!!

2 comments:

azah said...

wan..happy mother's day..semoga sentiasa mengancam..hhehe..akak copy the ancam-mengacam msg..hope you dont mind

huraz said...

ok kak... happy mother's day to u too. Kena bayar royalty tau guna tulisan org... (royalty english deco pun ok lah)