The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FACEBOOK

Salam, it has been a week since i last wrote in my blog. Been busy with getting to know FB.

Still figuring out the function of FB. So far, what i know is i can chat live and write on the wall. With all the modern technologies, communicating has been easy; to the extent that i can sit in front of the computer for hours pressing the keypads for trial and error, chatting with friends and going through people's writing... BUT not a good thing to do ( i think ), right? No face to face contact and social life.

One thing good is that i found a few lost friends and also got a few new tips and ideas to complete my proposal on the translation unit. I dont need to leave the comfort of my office.

2 comments:

domestic engineer said...

The wonder of IT...hmmm very intriguing, right. Im just like you, baru nak get to know it. Honestly speaking, I prefer blogging to facebooking. More satisfaction because I can express myself...

huraz said...

Yes, blog much more user friendly and as u said more satisfaction.