The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Farewell to my dear Dino

ARWAH DINO

Salam, so many things has been happening to me the past 2 months. In my hectic schedule of travelling weekly, settling my Sg Buluh house and also my Sabah house and also the kids transfer; my dino was hit by a car.

It happened on Sunday, 9th November 2008. That was the first time that i left him for two nights in Bangi. Me and Azhar were busy and didn't had the time to go back to Bangi to pick him up (if we go to Sg Buluh on Friday and he is not around, we would always go back the following day and he will be waiting by the door). On Sunday, when we returned to Bangi, the security guard told us a cat was hit by a car that evening. When we went to see, it was unrecognisable. We waited for days; hoping that the cat that was hit was not him. Up to now he never return.

However, the security guard offered another cat to me - same mother as Dino but different father. We took it but he will never replace Dino.

Younger brother of Dino - Wei Wei

5 comments:

me and i said...

sedihnya...i had my share of experience masa kat kpp..menangis sakan...

huraz said...

I tak lah menangis but very upset with azhar for leaving him that weekend...

huraz said...

I tak lah menangis but very upset with azhar for leaving him that weekend...

domestic engineer said...

So sorry to hear about Dino's tragic death. Do not blame hubby. Mungkin memang dah ajal Dino that weekend...

Khairul Husna Kadir said...

i though cats had nine lives...??? Di no should have had another 8 left...