The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's new???

Salam, how do i start my blogging again.... Let's see what photos i can share with all of you and update on what has been happening to me the past 2 1/2 weeks.

This was my 'home' from 20th Oct till 29th Nov 2008 - Tune Hotel, Kota Kinabalu.


Me and my hubby's first bus trip since our UKM time. 6th Dec, 1120am - off to pick-up the kids in Penang. Lovely bus that had movies and games. Also gave us mineral water, chicken rice, hot drinks and a wet tissue each.

Raya Haji was spent at my in-laws. Azhar sempat beli cempadak for tea time too.

My travelling has finally ended. The kids are with me now in KK. Last night, since my maid hasn't arrived, and my hubby is still in Sg Buluh, I took the kids to Mc Donald for dinner.

1 comment:

domestic engineer said...

So, you're now in KK already with the kids? Naik Executive Coach ke or what to Penang? Looks and sounds interesting. Siap ada makan n minum.