The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The 'Fieldworks' Software

Salam all, I had a wonderful four days (2 - 5 March) workshop on the 'Fieldworks' software. It is a software for people who are into lexicology and also concordance. We had people from SiL, USA to explain the software. It is very good for those who are interested to learn another language and if you want to make a dictionary too. I'm not into linguistic but I am into discourse analysis (written) and the concordance part is interesting.


Another thing about the course - definately the food. Every time I attend a course, I will surely eat more than usual - morning tea, lunch, and evening tea. We had nasi briyani, nasi minyak, soto, roti jala, kari kambing and many others.

1 comment:

Khairul Husna Kadir said...

Wey...obviously the corcodance thing does not spell "diet"...that's why ur enjoying urself with the food ...ha ha ha.