The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kids n Holiday

My third - Muhammad Daniel @ Gendut (3++)
Dry kitchen
Salam,
My kids will start school tomorrow... Yahoo!!! Merdeka. The one week they were at home was a busy week for me. My elders, deena (8 yrs old) keep asking for food. So had to be a good mummy and cook. Was able to cook 'bubur kacang', cream caramel, & 'lempeng and kuah durian'. Not forgetting the breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Besides food, the constant quarrellings between all the four almost drove me up the wall.

This the 'backside' of all my 4 'buah hati' when they are all 'angels'
Living Room

On friday (15th), the last day of school, we all went back to my new house in Sg. Buluh. My parents and in-law came on Sunday. Then we all went back to my in-law's place on tuesday till thursday. Then, back in Sg buluh again till yesterday (saturday). Tired!!!

Not forgetting my youngest - Dino
Hanging on my neighbour's grill in Bangi


8 comments:

me and i said...

Salam doll... ni officially dah move to your new place la yea ?

huraz said...

Dear Naza, Not yet. It is still my weekend hse. End of the year baru pindah, insyallah.

Mother of Two said...

comel ler tu budak gendut.. piat skit buleh..:)

domestic engineer said...

Woeii Shiela sosek laie ko balik Mesia...har har har. Hebat la you ni. Kali ni pakai tikar terbang made in mana pula?

domestic engineer said...

Doll, so you've bought a house at Sg Buloh? Yang kat Bangi tu?

huraz said...

Dear Mother of two... you nak piat gendut banyak pun boleh.

Ziela, bangi renting coz hubby tengah buat master's diUKM.

Anonymous said...

Doll, ni rumah ke istana ni? besau nya!!! rumah I sebelah dry kitchen you tu pun tak sampai ha ha ha.

Mother of Two said...

soryy ek..

kan dah ckp adik pakai white magic...pling dah balik malaysia...:)

em.. so saya konpirmla yer order botol susu cap tupperware tu.yg paling besar...x 2