The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Si Kancil



With the increase of the price of petrol and a few other items too, we learn to save and do a bit adjustment. As for my hubby, he decided to change his 24 yrs old BMW that has been 'drinking' a lot of petrol to a 10 yr old Kancil. Petrol wise, excellent. Condition wise, not so good. Every other week it has been to the 'clinic' - demam kura-kura that has no medication ( i think) :-( The only medicine would be to sent it to the junk yard. [Can't mention this to my hubby because he wont accept it].

He loves to keep cars squeaking clean...even if it drizzles he will be wiping the car. A few days ago, after washing the car the shop, a ladybird appeared on the front window. He said, i make noise but the ladybird loves his car ;-)

5 comments:

me and i said...

Salam Doll, Azhar will definitely faint if he could see my kancil ..dah 2 bulan x basuh kut....he..he..he

domestic engineer said...

Doll, your husband and my father-in-law boleh duduk serumah. Klu balik Rembau, bangun tido pagi tgk my father-in-law dah siap basuh sume keta anak2 dan menantu...!

Lee said...

Hello Huraz, I can never resist a beautiful lady's pic and was at Chahya's place lepas tulis my tiga pulu sen nak chabut nampak your lovely profile, saya tekan brake, buat U turn datang sini.

Wa, I like your hubby...as saya pun like him. I dislike driving kereta kotor, ta'shok la, ha ha.
I wash every tiga hari, polish sampai kilat nak tengok kena pakai sunglasses, ha ha.

By the way, disini ada banyak orang do restoring of old cars, macham matured women buat face lift, ha ha.
There are a lot of shops does full restoration...cheaper than buying a new car...
I have seen 15 year old BMW's look like baru keluar showroom....new engine, latest engine too...restored inteior, exterior...and they get big offers to sell too.

Okay, nak chabut, you keep well and have a nice week, best regards, Lee.

huraz said...

Thanks Lee for the compliment (me and my hubby)... but i wont show my hubby what u said abt the car. Dia syok lah ada org sokong dia on his "2nd wife"... restoring old cars is also his job... he did once a datsun 120y and earn abt 2-3K from it. Also did a few minis as well and got good money from them.

Imeirda said...

Salam Doll, We ols kat sini tak rajin basuh kereta sebab cepat berhabuk n berdebu. Besides the car wash fee expensive AED40. Nak basuh sendirik... panasss.Yang penting dalam bersihhhh. he..he..he