The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AN OLD FRIEND!!!

Jun and Pah (tengok ape lah tu?)



Guess tangan siapa ni yg nak cover dia makan banyak? (not me tau)



Last nite i went out for dinner at a 'self-cook diner' in 1 Borneo.

18 years ago i left home and studied at a place called PPP, Shah Alam. I stayed in a hostel that was actually a 2 room flat. There were four of us; ila, min, jun and myself. We were together for 3 years (but the 3rd yr, 2 juniors joined us) Then we moved to UKM. Ila remained my roommate for 2 and a half years. Jun and Min were together. During the 6 years, we practically grew up together.

Then in 1996, we all graduated and went our separate ways. Min got married, followed by me, then Jun and lastly was Ila. However, fate brought me and Jun together again in 1998 when i first moved to Sabah. She gave me my first part time job in Sabah at UMS. Her father worked with my hubby. Me and family ended up being quite close to Jun and family. There were a few Rayas that we did not go back to KL and the first place we headed after prayer was Jun's parents house. Our wedding dates are also the same 17th Oct but different year (kebetulan).

Now after 18 years, Jun and I are still together, working in the same department. Of course she is much senior in UMS. Insyaallah, she will leave for her PHD next year.

7 comments:

me and i said...

alahai jun...comelnya compare yg lama dulu..jgn mare..doll, ampun yaaaa..minta laluan nak puji jun. macam dulu lagi ke dia???

Hmmmmm..when will it be your turn doll?

Kirim salam kat jun ...

me and i said...

doll come and join the rest of us kat FB...ramai..tupperware group pun ada tau!!!

huraz said...

Naza, what is FB? Puji lah Jun...i tak mare. Yes, she is macam dulu(character lah... size???)

My turn utk ape?

domestic engineer said...

Doll,
First of all, congrats again for being a lecturer in UMS. Suka tgk bilik you, with your name printed on the door, kelas gitu. Used to have that dream but had to stop halfway through...lupakan dulu.

Secondly, send my regards to Jun if she still remembers me la..Who knows you'll follow Jun's footstep one day.

Thirdly, happy 10th anniversary! Semoga kebahagiaan berkekalan.

Imeirda said...

Doll, aha finally u featurekan Jun, Thanks. Tengok dia pun tahu character tetap sama. Reminds me of kalau dengan dia memang tak kering gusi. Ade-ade ajer.Salam to June...

A'ah Doll, many of our TESL friends in the FB (Facebook), Naza active!!

Anonymous said...

Junnnnnn! You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. Berseri2 muka. (sorry Naza, lama tak nengok Jun)

Doll, Naza tgh giler facebook skrg, active sungguh. I tak sgt la. Join la.

huraz said...

Dear friends-wiz, jeda, ape bendalah FB ni. I dah register (abt 10 minutes ago) but not sure how it works. When u say active what does it mean?