The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A gift from TiS

A farewell gift from TiS

Hi ! Less than 1 wk after returning from Sabah in August '07, I was offered a job by my hubby's friend. I said ok, let's give it a try... went to the interview and got the job. I was to start teaching again (after almost 3 yrs leaving the government school) on the 3rd of September 2007. Told a few people and they said 'hey! u must be crazy to accept a job at an extremely new school.' and i replied 'No harm in trying right and i got my contract to protect me."

I started working in the school with only 6 teachers (which included the principal) and only less than 10 students. Now it is already a year and it has almost 200 students.

However, i am sad to say that i will not be there anymore to see the school grow anymore. I officially resigned on 31 August 2008. I feel like crying as i am writing this blog. I've worked in a few schools but being a pioneer in TiS gives me a sentimental value about the work and place.

Tomorrow (3rd Sept), the new schooling year will begin and i will be at home being a 'domestic engineer. Why?? Coz i will be moving to Sabah again in November or December '08 :-(

Please visit the school website to see the profile. (www.tanarata.net)


Opps! what is the name of the school?... Tanarata International Schools, Kajang

p/s : if anyone from TiS reads this... thank you for everything.

4 comments:

me and i said...

Salam Doll, good to hear from u again...nak balik sabah ??? Alahai rumah baru...

huraz said...

Salam Naza, yelah... panggilan pulau. Hubby dpt post sana and i pun, insyaallah jadi lecturer at UMS. New house will be a holiday bungalow lah nampaknya.

Imeirda said...

Salam Doll,

Merdeka betul on 31st August and again balik ke Sabah? X sempat jumpa la ye! Offered as a lecturer in UMS?, Wow! that is the icing on the cake. Good luck to u.KIT

jeda

Unknown said...

Back to Sabah again? And landing a job as lecturer. That's great!