The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moving to Sabah

Salam, it has been more than a week since i visited my own blog... been busy with fasting and 'resting'.I finally received my appointment letter from UMS, Sabah. Good post... lecturer and not language teacher and the pay is also not bad.

My 2 eldests, especially my 2nd child, are looking forward to moving back to Sabah. He sometimes say Sabah is his kampung. (Dinie and his football coach)
People wonder why Sabah university when both me and my hubby are not from there... well!!! living in Sabah is nice. Easy life. No toll. Less jam. The only drawback is no family nearby. When there is an emergency with then me and hubby wish we were nearer. Other than that, life is great... if you're working with the government, the allowance is a bit extra than in West M'sia.

3 comments:

me and i said...

Congrats doll...so when are you leaving..baru datang dah nak balik..x sempat panas kerusi...

I've got lots of Semenanjung friends who have gone back to Sabah/Sarawak...they simply love the place. I guess you need to be there in order to understand such feeling. Tak kenal maka tak cinta...

huraz said...

Naza,
The letter says 6th Oct but i mintak postpone to 13th Oct. Yes, tak kenal maka tak cinta...Nampaknya macam u kena p Sabah lah to c me?

Anonymous said...

Dolllll! nak balik Sabah balik? Ala, duk la sini. Nanti kat sana kat mana you nak order kek? That's my biggest worry he he he. All the best Doll. Hope to catch up with you before your departure k.