The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My four legged son












Hello, my "youngest son" which i first featured hanging on a grill is very human like. Since i have been going to my Sg Buluh house every weekend, Dino has always followed. However, last friday he was left behind in Bangi because when we wanted to leave, he was nowhere to be found. Knowing he can't find food for himself, I returned on Saturday morning to see him waiting near the door.

Here are pictures of him waiting in Bangi and his journey to Sg Buluh last Saturday.

3 comments:

me and i said...

Comel nye...

Wah..good for u.... lecturer gituk..June or Jeannet yang ada kat UMS ???

Azhar naik pangkat la ni yea??DIa contact lagi tak Mahyuddin and Amin??

huraz said...

Yes, jun and jeannet are there but they are currently doing their PHD.
Mahyuddin is staying two lanes away from my bangi hse and Amin is just abt 5 minutes drive from my Sg Buluh hse.

Naik pangkat not sure lah

me and i said...

Mahyuddin mesti marah ni...he has been to my house a couple of times..both rumah lama n baru..x pe, before i pindah kedah i'll visit u guys insyallah. Nak isi borang tukar for next year.