The Sweet and the Bitter Chocolate in the Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

Remembering DEATH!!!


The day before Ramadhan, my hubby's family will make an effort to go and visit my late father-in-law's graveyard. It was a big group - 15 people (6 are me and family) this year because it is the first for me and the kids after almost 10 years of marriage (been away). My father-in-law passed away on 22nd April 2004.

Here is a picture of my handsome 'gendut', his uncle angah and my eldest girl - all ready to go to the graveyard last Sunday.

5 comments:

me and i said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me and i said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me and i said...

gendut cute x pe doll...malam our friend REM, rasa nak cubit2...nak cuddle2 mcm teddy bear. Sihat2 anak u alhamdulillah...

domestic engineer said...

Alhamdulillah sihat2 anak you Doll. Laa...tak sempat nak jumpa kat Bangi you dah nak terbang balik ke Sabah? My nephew's studying there. All the best in your teaching job in Sabah! KIT.

huraz said...

Salam kawan2, confirm i dpt post lecturer di ums.Today baru dapat official letter... so happy but sedihnya, lapor diri 6 Oct. Tak sempat nak raya sakan. Esok nak try mintak postpone!!!